Latest update : Stock will be listed as it becomes available for sale. A redesign means the bars now have a slight kink in them to clear the panniers completely and there is also ONLY ONE gusset plate.
See the fitting instructions here
So, after several worldwide enquiries, we have designed direct-fit crash bars for your ST1300. Rear crash bars were previously only made for the GL1500 and subsequently 'doctored' to fit the ST1300 by individual owners. As many of you will know, the panniers for our machines are no longer available and when second hand examples can be found, they are very expensive. So in a two pronged approach, for those who are content to ride without panniers, we have designed replacement panels but for those who prefer to keep their panniers fitted, we are now introducing these crash bars in order to reduce/prevent damage which might be caused should your pride and joy ever end up on it's side!
- Top Quality, 316 Stainless, 25mm Heavy Duty Tubing
- 4mm Thickness 316 Stainless Base Plates - Water Jet cut to reduce heatstress
- Gusset Plate for added strength - again, Water Jet cut
- Satin Finish (Nylon/Glass Bead Blasted) to match existing metalwork.
- No adaptor plates needed nor extra holes to drill
- Suitable for Chroming, Powder Coating, Machine Polishing or Painting.
- Integral baseplates machined to fit existing mounting bolt holes
- Self Adhesive Gaskets included
- A2 Grade Stainless Fitting bolts (4) supplied (7mm Allen Key needed)
- No impact on pillion comfort
- Peace of mind - just fit and forget or customise if you prefer
- Yes ... they are supplied as a pair!
Treat yourself and your Pan to a long needed accessory - sadly overlooked by Honda!