SOME OF OUR HONDA ST1300/ST1100 RANGE
Welcome to the BIKE-QUIP Website. My name is Steve B and I am a one-man-band!
This is where you can help by telling me in the suggestion box below, what it is you would like to see. Before the flood gates open though remember, I already have a range of well established, top-quality products and merchandise. So, it's not just a case of me finding a supplier or product I can undersell, it's more about developing a product of quality, worth and popularity. Try not to be too disappointed if I don't start stocking your much desired wotsit or thingumajig simply because you asked for it. More importantly, have a think about a product that you would really like but can't quite find. I tend to stay away from China due to quality issues so please, if you want a Chinese imported product, part or kit then shop directly on their respective outlet sites.
The vast majority of my products are British made by local businesses who are small enough to care but big enough to cope and I would like to emulate that attitude in this venture with BIKE-QUIP. So, If you like what I do, tell your mates and if you don't ... then tell me!
Contact details are on the site but please note the 'office hours' and if you can't get me on the number given, then use the various message systems and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely fashion. If you leave a 'chat message' without contact details then I won't be able to identify you - nor can I respond.
If you don't have a PayPal Account, you can still use the site, just click on the link which says 'Check out as a guest' and then simply enter your card details as usual.
Finally, if you CAN place a product into your CART then it's in stock. Conversely, if it's out of stock, you CAN'T place it in your CART and ... if you DO NOT see it on the site then we DO NOT stock it ... simples!
• Windscreens: A whole selection for both the ST1100 and ST1300, based on my incredibly popular Flip Top & Wider screens and, following heavy demand... the ST1300 Extra W-I-D-E screen.
• Windscreen Mechanism Repair Kit: Over 2 years in development, this new redesign of the original kit is more reliable with the cables designed as the weaker element which will not damage the gear should they eventually fail.
• Honda V4 & Pan-European Badges: Why have we not had these before? Take a closer look - I am confident you'll like them! Superb quality and great looks!
• ST1300 Stainless Steel Radiator Grilles: Very smart looks and enhanced protection for your expensive radiator. This is the FINAL ever stock of these so don't wait too long!
• Frame Protectors: An essential addition to just about every ST1300 on the planet.
• Swing Arm/Shock Protectors: Do not underestimate the effectiveness of fitting one of these!
• Rear Reflector Kit: Increase the visibility of your bikes' rear end.
• Fairing Reflector Kit: A sporty look and a great safety enhancement.
• Headlamp Protector: Choose from Clear, Light Grey or Yellow - added protection for your main lights
• Dash Mount: A multi-gadget mounting system exactly where needed - right near your eye-line!
• ST1300 Handlebar Risers: Wow! The difference these make. Quite simply British Engineering at its best - so much so they have been copied!
• Honda Reflective Wings: A novel safety enhancement - great on your pannier lids.
• Specials: A small range of different products from various categories which are new to the site as 'try outs' and these are usually discounted.
So, once again ... Welcome to BIKE-QUIP and thanks for stopping by ... or is that buy?
Cheers, Ride Safe!
SUGGESTION / FEEDBACK BOX
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
Some of the new products to Bike-Quip - hard bargains were struck to be able to bring them to you at the best prices. Other Denali and RAM Mount products can be obtained too so drop us an email with your interest and requirements and we will see what deal we can do on your behalf!
https://www.consumernotice.org/personal-injury/traffic-safety/motorcycles/ more safety info, US based (statistically) but relevant in the wider world too!
samndan.com/25-motorcycle-safety-tips/ A handy link for some useful safety stuff - not just applicable to the USA riders as they are quite generic.
Parasitic Drain Test - Battery Earth Leak Test A step-by-step guide to fault finding a defective component which is (or may be) causing a drain on your battery. TRY this BEFORE you invest in new battery. It's a good idea to do this on a regular basis - say every couple of months or so.